Air Injection Manifold

To: JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com, 6 list <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Injection Manifold
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:05:25 -0500
Hi John & Co.
        I just removed my air rail. I had the same problems as you described. I
presoaked the air rail for 2 weeks with Sili Kroil. I heated each one
till it was cherry red. Even tried the tighten before loosen method. No
Luck! (They still broke)!
        I ended up cutting them all off flush with a Saz All. From there I
drilled & tapped each one to except a threaded (allen head) plug.
        Of course because I live in Mass. They do not require an emission test
on a car older than 1985 model year.
        I am now removing & plugging my EGR valve. So far! So good.
        Bob Greene
        76 TR6 CF56728UO
Cape Cod British Car Club

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rgreene.vcf]