Fw: TR6 for sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: TR6 for sale
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:10:29 EST
Hello All,
Well it looks like John Ignozza has lost his mind, as you will see from the
following. But his loss is anothers gain.  John's TR6 is a 76 Taihti Blue and
it was BAD -ASS TR6 I kid you not, it is well worth the asking price. I have
been personally working on his car for the past 5 years.  Those of you at
Trials 2000 in Little Switzerland will remember John and his TR6. Well that's
all I have to say about it, and it's sad to lose a TR brother.
Jim Holewka
80 TR7-V8
Wayne N.J.

Subject: TR6 forsale

I'm selling my TR6, 1976.  I have been living at the shore now for 2 1/2
years and have really got into boating.  I am Flotilla commander of Flotilla
16-07 of the Coast Guard Auxiliary stationed at the Manasquan inlet Coast
Guard station.  And have changed my hobby. This has not been an easy decision
for me but I don't have the time for them.  I have been basically just
driving them to maintain them. Nick Hanges has been my mechanic and if you
want to talk to him feel free.  My plan is to sell both the TR6 and the 67
Morgan +4 and buy a new convertable car (BMW 3 series)  with the monies and
be able to have it serviced at the dealers. The Morgan is not up for sale yet
because there is a friend of mine that I want to see if he wants it. For
those of you that don't know my car I'll tell you little about it.  It is
pretty blue(medium bright blue) and tan interior with overdrive, factory
hardtop and A/C. The paint has been done by a real pro and looks gorgeous.
No bondo not needed,  the car was Z barted when new,  The chassis still has
the Zbart on it.  I did not have to touch the chassis.  The car has original
mile of 60,000.  the engine has been redone with roller rockers, hotter cam,
ported , headers ,  Jaguar SU carbs,  balanced,  compression of 9.75 and
more...  a real performer. The suspension has been modified with better
springs, Tubular shocks, new bushings and more.....   I'm telling you first
because I want some that I know to have it or a member of one of the clubs
that I belong to.  It is a great car.  It will cruse at 90 MPH if you want,
easily.  The engine with the overdrive so the engine is not straining and the
suspension with the Panasport wheels and new modern Michelin tire makes it
drive like a new modern car. You can change lanes with your thumb and index
finger holding the steering wheel lightly.     I will ask for $30,000.  I
must have into it over $50,000.  If someone from the club wants if I will
take $27,000 but no less.  It is a steel at $30,000.  I will eventually
advertise  in the NY Times.  Please call me if you are interested. My number
is 732-714-1090.  email jignozza@home.com