Orlando Area LisTeR's

To: "triumphs-digest@autox.team.net" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Orlando Area LisTeR's
From: Robert Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:31:46 -0500
I am in serious TR withdrawal. Living in the cold Northeast. It will be
close to a month before I will be cruising in my TR6. I will be in the
Orlando area (International Dr. -  near the Orange County Conf. Ctr.)
for business saturday March 24 -  wednesday 28th.
    Love to put together some names to faces from the "list"? Willing to
buy a pint or two, Three?  For a ride in your TR around Orlando.
    Please contact me off list.
    Bob Greene
"Cape Cod British Car Club

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rgreene.vcf]