Re: Coker tires

To: lbc4me@hotmail.com, 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coker tires
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:03:51 EST
Hi Walt,
Well don't know about the cokers, but if you go for the Pirelli's don't go
with the P400, there fine if you have a Toyota sedan, but not a performance
tire, if you like the Pirelli then go for the P6000. I have them on my 72 and
they handle great, as the Yoko AVS Intermediate's are great too.  Just my 2
cents.
Regards
Jim Holewka
80 TR7-V8