Faxing 6-pack membership updates

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Faxing 6-pack membership updates
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 23:12:37 -0400
6-pack members,
I have just been informed that the fax service I use as part of my RoadRunner
subscription is being discontinued as of May 15. This means that the fax
number on the membership update forms you have received will no longer be
valid.

At this time, I don't have an alternative fax to provide. But as always,
please feel free to mail the forms directly to me or Greg Donegan (our
addresses are on the form), or you can fill in the information online at our
6-pack member site http://www.6-pack.org

Thanks!

Mark Creamer