Stock wheels and Redline tires for sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stock wheels and Redline tires for sale
From: "Wade Shanley" <wadesh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 12:29:50 -0500
I recently upgraded to the Mini-lite wheels on my TR6. I have the
original stock steel rims, chrome rings, hubs and Michelin Redline tires
for sale if anyone is interested.  I'm located in the suburbs of
Chicago. The tires are in very good condition.almost new tread; the
wheels have some paint chipping but not bad.  I have pictures available
if anyone is interested.just send me an email and I'll reply with
pictures/pricing etc...

Wade Shanley
wadesh@home.com