Re: gasket goop?

To: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Subject: Re: gasket goop?
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 17:54:33 -0400
Mark;

Most of the big 3 sell a product I've used with very good success. It's made by
Permatex and is called "Hylomar HPF" (the stuff is blue and never hardens!).
It's Moss P/N 221-555 ($4.95). It's resistant to all fluids (even gas!) and is
generally available at all quality auto stores.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO