Fwd: American Racing Equipment Libre Wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: American Racing Equipment Libre Wheels
From: CP25616@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 03:09:39 EDT
From: CP25616@aol.com
Full-name: CP25616
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:15 EDT
Subject: Re: American Racing Equipment Libre Wheels
To: 6-pack@autox.team.net

Jim Hill wrote about the lack of response by American Racing Wheels to any
questions regarding classic design alloys, he is certainly correct there! I
wrote and phoned about the "Silverstone" 8-spokers that were dealer optional
fit to TR250's and TR6's and they kindly replied with absolutely doodlysquat,
zilch, zero,zip!!
I live in Scotland so to do this was not as cheap as for most of you guys
living in USA, and to say I was not impressed would be a classic
understatement.
So to anybody that might somehow read this from A.R.E. thanks for nowt-----as
we say over here!
Alan Graham