Re: Brake bleeding & new question

To: nriedel@nextek.net
Subject: Re: Brake bleeding & new question
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:52:55 -0000
Nelson and List:

I've been monitoring the post on brake bleeding and PDWA centering.  I've a
question for you.  I recently had the brakes serviced and bled at a local
shop.  I had them install a new PDWA switch that I had on hand.  When I got
the car home and reconnected the ground wire from the harness to the switch
the brake light came on.  This leads me to believe that the switch needs to
be centered.

I've considered just removing the switch and manually repositioning the
piston.  Can this be done without introducing air into the system?  Or will
it be necessary to rebleed the system?  Any input is appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L
Woodinville, WA