TR6 wins National event

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 wins National event
From: "The Romagni's" <mrdr@buckeyeweb.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:46:58 -0400
Fellow listers,

I thought you all would be as proud as I was yesterday. I work Flagging
& Communications at SCCA events. Yesterday I worked the NESCCA
Cumberland National at Nelson Ledges near Warren Ohio. Imagine my
surprise when the number one qualifier in the Group 1 race turned out to
be a TR6!!! Joe Halkias had his white TR6, #38, on the pole and never
relinquished the lead. He drove that fine machine to the E Production
victory. This was a national event, which has some of the best drivers
the SCCA has to offer. He gained valuable points towards a spot in the
Runoff's in Sept.

Joe, if you are on the list, congratulations. That made my day.

Marty Romagni