Fwd: Luggage Rack

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Luggage Rack
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:08:09 EDT
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Full-name: Jsut4fun
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:19:42 EDT
Subject: Luggage Rack
To: owner-6pack@autox.team.net

About eighteen months ago I ordered an original specs luggage rack from the
Roadster Factory for my 76 TR6.  The rack is produced in Great Britain and
was severely back ordered.  To my surprise I finally received it this
week...unfortunately I had already found an original rack and reconditioned
it for my car long ago.

Before I return it to the Roadster Factory I thought that I would see if
anyone is interested in purchasing it from me.  I will pass it along for
exactly what I have paid for it plus shipping.  The cost is around $256.00.
Let me know asap as I will return it to TRF this week.

Ken
CF55382