Re: Gearbox mount procedure

To: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>, <6Pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gearbox mount procedure
From: "Alan FitzPatrick" <afitzpat@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:05:17 -0400
Walter,

I changed this block a few years ago from the
bottom. Took more time to get the car up in the
air than to change out the part. If I remember
correctly once it was disconnected I needed to
jack up on the bell housing ever so slightly to
get it out and the new one in.

Hope all works out well.

Alan FitzPatrick
Cortland, NY
'69 TR6
Commission No. CC 28961
"As long as they make parts, she'll be alive."