Re: Gearbox mount procedure

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Subject: Re: Gearbox mount procedure
From: rcotting@mgnet.ca
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 08:04:49 -0300
And for heaven's sake, make a note of which holes to use on the frame
bracket.  I mistakenly re-mounted mine in the wrong set of holes - which
might explain why the job was far too difficult even with the tranny out.
So it was a real pain to dismantle then place the hardware correctly.
Dumb, I know, but I'm here to prove that even the simplest jobs can be made
complicated.  And usually it happens at 7 o'clock on a Sunday evening just
as I've run out of project time for the weekend.

Rich C.
In RDF in Halifax, NS