Re: Static timing

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Static timing
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:28:12 -0000
Dick; and others:

After checking the timing, which was right on 4 ATDC at idle, I'm now
convinced that my engine miss and rich running are still fuel related.  I'll
have to recheck the float height, temp compensators, and bypass valves.  I
think I'll check the TC's and bypass valves first and maybe I can avoid
removing the carbs!

Thanks for everyone's interest in input.

Walt Fogle