RE: Wind noise w/top

To: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wind noise w/top
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 07:26:43 -0800
Had a similar problem on my 63 Dodge Polara.  I put a new header seal in, --
it made one heck of a difference in quieting the car with the top up.  When
I replaced the top on my TR6, I replaced the old seal which was still pretty
good based on that experience alone.  My guess is you will find the same
with your TR6.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112