TR6 with a identity crisis.

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 with a identity crisis.
From: Joe18d@aol.com
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:00:43 EST
I too have a car with a mysterious past. I recently purchased a '69 without a
comisson plate and with a title from Fl. state with a "state" assigned VIN #,
the car is supposedly a 2 owner all original car with all the repair / resto.
reciepts from the mid-80's right up to the engine rebuild last year. The car
was orig. from Alabama. I posted the eng. # last night in my question about
comission # decoding. I have not even seen the car yet, it is at my fathers
place in Fl. he checked it out for me prior to purchase and yes I do trust
his judgment. What else can I do to research the cars past? Thanks,Joe in NH