RE: P.D.W.A. Piston

To: "'Dimitri Huygen'" <Dimitri.Huygen@skynet.be>,
Subject: RE: P.D.W.A. Piston
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:33:25 -0500
Hi Dimitri. From the schematic, it looks like the PDWA switch makes a
connection to ground when it is de-centralised. You could check for low
resistance with an Ohm-meter between the switch connector and ground. Or,
see if a test light between +12V and the switch connector lights up. Either
would show it is de-centralised.

How's the weather in Belgium?

- Hugh Fader