RE: TR6 Oil Gallery Plug Unavailable

To: Jon@Fry.net, "6 Pack List (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 Oil Gallery Plug Unavailable
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:18:57 -0500
Thanks Jon. It's not that one. This plug is just above the oil filter. Just
got off the phone with TRF. They say just use a 3/4-16 steel plug available
anywhere. The original part was aluminum and is no longer available. Guess I
should have called them back first rather than bothering the lists. Sorry
all.

- Hugh