Re: Clutch cross shaft

To: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>, <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>,
Subject: Re: Clutch cross shaft
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:26:41 -0400
> Just to let you know I have run into the second clutch cross
> shaft,in as many months, that was not drilled properly. They
> both came from Moss...So if anyone runs into this problem,
> come on by, I now have the proper Tapered drill bit. Those who
> came to the Feb. Tech session know what I'm talking about!
>
> Mike Munson

Mike,

It isn't just the Moss sourced clutch cross shafts, the ones from TRF were
incorrectly drilled as well.  The only difference is, Moss will admit it,
and TRF says there is no problem... I measured the clutch pin hole as being
over 2mm off in the wrong direction!  I ended up sourcing an NOS one, when I
went through this.

Kai