RE: Uprated springs

To: "'KTnKT'" <ktnkt@cape.com>
Subject: RE: Uprated springs
From: "Walt Philipson" <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:08:42 -0400
Kevin,

I just replaced my springs with the uprated springs from TRF. If anything,
the car sits slightly lower, but the squat is gone. The ride is firm, but
not harsh. I think the shocks probably contribute to harshness more than the
springs. My next step is the tube shock conversion from TRF. I'll let you
know how that goes.

Walt
'74 TR6