Re: Fuel sending unit

To: fasttrs@mindspring.com, TR6me@cs.com, pjgraffam@juno.com,
Subject: Re: Fuel sending unit
From: CLund66@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:47:38 EDT
My two cents worth says that your float on your sending unit has had gas seep
into it over the years.  Thus it will always ride just below the surface
giving you the results that you are experiencing.  I had the same problem
years ago and that's what it turned out to be.

When you put the sending unit back in the tank, make sure that it is
orientated the proper direction or your float will hit the side of the tank.
Don't ask how I figured that one out.  Hope this helps.

Chris Lundstrom
San Francisco, CA
Tired '72 TR6