RE: Fuel sending unit

To: pjgraffam@juno.com ("Paula J. Graffam"), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fuel sending unit
From: tr6me@cs.com
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:21:10 -0400
I too had this problem and will hopefully be fixing it this week. If my memory
server me correct you need to test your sending unit my hooking it up out of
the tank and moving the arm up to see if the gage reads full, then down to see
if it reads empty. if it does that you proablt have a bent arm that hold the
float and it will need bent down slightly to get a reading of full when the
tank is in fact full. it's not rocket science just thing of the toilet and how
the float works on it, and please, NO PLUMBERS CRACK.

Mark Johnson
72 tr6
73 mini cooper in pieces