Question on TR6 bushings

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Question on TR6 bushings
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:11:01 -0400
I am installing a set of lower A-arm bushings from TSI and have a quick
and most likely dumb question.  The old bolts thread about halfway
though the bushing and will not go any further.  The existing bolts are
threaded only halfway and the new bushings have what looks like a light
threading inside the bushings.  It appears that the bolts stop at the
portion of the bolt where the threading stops which is slightly wider
than the threaded part.  I don't want to mess anything up so any advise
would be appreciated.

Thanks very much,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2