RE: Front spring trouble

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <info@theyeagergroup.com>,
Subject: RE: Front spring trouble
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:27:28 -0400
R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2

Many thanks to those who responded to my question about spring
installation.  I must confess that I was muttering under my breath
something to the tune of "yeah, I know that, but it's not working" or
something similar, but today is a new day and what would not, could not
go last night was done in quick fashion today.

Lesson #1: sometimes working on your car late at night is not always the
best idea.

The issue that was a thorn in my side was getting the spring plate to
line up with the lower A arms.  Darrell Walker gets a bonus prize for
his suggestion to:

"Use two long bolts as guides when reinstalling.  Use them in the center
holes."

That will make the right side much easier.

Thanks very much for all your help.  This list is an invaluable
resource.

Ashford