Re: gearshift lver - stiff reverse gate

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gearshift lver - stiff reverse gate
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:01:20 -0400
George,

Please forgive me for asking, but you are lifting while pushing over right?
There is a step on the shift rod for reverse and just pushing makes it hard
to engage (until you have worn a ramp into the step at least).

Peter
'68 TR250

on 4/13/02 3:57 PM, George_Loriot@brown.edu at George_Loriot@brown.edu