Weid Brake Problem Update

To: 6 Pack TR6 List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weid Brake Problem Update
From: James Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:15:06 -0400
Sorry to say I couldn't get to the TR6 this weekend to check out the
braking problem.   Too many "honey-do's" and I also needed to re-work my
doctoral dissertation (oh the fun). Too bad I didn't choose to write on
the fun of driving and working on a TR6!  This was the problem of
getting a soft brake pedal after reversing the car and then going
forward.  Dick, I think you are right, it seems to happen more when I
back up out of a parking spot and turn the wheel at the same time and
then go forward.  I may  take some coffee and jack the car up tonite.

Thanks
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL
75 TR6