RE: Front spring height

To: wphilipson@bigfoot.com
Subject: RE: Front spring height
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 00:56:21 +0000
HI Walt:

I purchased upgraded springs with stock ride height.  The "before"
measurements at the center of the wheel openings were:
LF 27.25
RF 27.75
LR 27.75
RR 28.5

This is with stock size 185 X 15 Coker Classic tires  It looks like there
might be some body distortion at work.  I'm anxious to get the car back on
the ground and remeasure when the project is completed.  I have observed
that the old upper wishbone bushings were distorted.  I'm replacing all with
urethane upgrades.

Regards,
Walt Fogle