Re: Skinner's Union freaks attencion.....

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Skinner's Union freaks attencion.....
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
This just serves as one more piece of evidence to support my opinion
that Grassroots Motorsports is the best car mag out there!  They cater
to the older car crowd (which appeals to me as a TR6 owner) and the
newer car crowd (which appeals to me as Honda Civic Si owner),and they
do it all from the perspective of the regular Joe who doesn't have a
giant bank account and likes the do-it-yourself approach.  If you're
not a subscriber already, check it out!

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://taxes.yahoo.com/