Re: fuel pump

To: wphilipson@bigfoot.com (Walt Philipson)
Subject: Re: fuel pump
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
Walt---Someone had put in the El-Cheapo replacement pump. I have seen
this on another TR at came my way, and it too had the pivot shaft
hanging out one side.  I centerpunched the shaft at both ends, and
staked the body. It press fit together nicely enough to keep it from
falling out, I believe. The pump action seemed good enough to meet the
pressure and volume specs.  Some suppliers show two pumps available,
this one and the original AC, that has the priming lever.

Dick