RE: Gaskets and distributor endplay

To: "'James Franks'" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Subject: RE: Gaskets and distributor endplay
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:17:11 -0400
Thanks Jim. I recall that there was a very thin gasket in place originally.
Unfortunately the kit I received only had two thicker gaskets. I guess I
could make one. Do you see any problem with having too much endplay if I
just put the thick one in place? I suppose the distributor drive gear would
bounce up and down then.

- Hugh