RE: Gaskets and distributor endplay

To: "'Sally or Dick Taylor'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Gaskets and distributor endplay
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:22:16 -0400
Thanks Dick. I HOPE I'm getting close. If I didn't have to work, I could
probably be done in a few days. I still have to put the head on and paint
the engine. Then, paint the engine bay. Then, install the engine,
electrical, and all the trim. I predict two weeks.

I just asked Jim, but I'll ask you too. What do you think the consequences
of too much play in the distributor would be? Would the drive gear bounce
around or something?

- Hugh