RE: Inner and Outer Collar on Exhaust Valves

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>,
Subject: RE: Inner and Outer Collar on Exhaust Valves
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:56:56 -0400
Hi Randall. Someone else made a posting about this. I tried using the other
set of holes with my new aftermarket gear and it didn't change anything.
Didn't know about turning the gear upside down. I guess I'll just live with
being within a few degrees.

My aftermarket gear may not be cut correctly, but it sure looks nice.

- Hugh