Re: Rimmer Bros.

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros.
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:58:53 -0600
http://quantumechanics.com/categories.php?op=newindex&catid=9

Don't forget the exchange rate of  $1.59 dollars/ pound. Plus the shipping
rates are extremely high to the US. Is the $970 in lbs or $'s. Look at the
link above John Espisito seems like a good guy. I had him put in seals to my
TR6 Diff and he was reasonable and seemed very knowledgeable.

 What if you have a problem w/ the tranny, think about that and the hassles
($) to send it back to England.

This is just my opinion though.

Richard
'69 in the works