Re: Heart (engine) transplants

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heart (engine) transplants
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:32:50 -0800
Sean,

I love my TR's straight six, but the BMW six is my favorite six of all.  A
friend of mine has an M3 and it is, of course, very powerful and fabulous
sounding at high revs.  What a great idea you have.  Road & Track has scale
drawings of the cars and their drivetrains as part of their road test
panels.  If you need a copy of one covering the 3-Series I could scan one
and send it to you.  At least you'd have a side view from which you could
get some rough dimensions.  What part of the country are you in?  I only ask
because if you did put a BMW six in a TR I, for one, would beg for a ride!

Gary
CF10801U