Re: Fuel pooling in rear carb throat

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pooling in rear carb throat
From: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:40:37 -0800 (PST)
The Grose Jets only came with a thin metal washer. It
was too thin to use alone -- I would have had to put
an extreme bend in the float valve arm. So I reused
the thicker metal washer from the stock float valve.

Does anyone know if a Grose Jet should use a rubber
washer in conjunction with the supplied metal washer?
I thought it odd they didn't come with one.

The rubber washers I had from the stock float valve
had too big an ID for the Grose Jet.

Will try the air pressure test -- thanks for the tip.

William