Re: TR250

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:38:25 -0500
I am the original owner of my TR250, it's still in the original paint
(dark blue) and the wheels are silver.

I agree with everything else -- ESPECIALLY the appalling wheel covers
-- horrible. Almost as bad as the silver hood stripe -- polished it off
years ago -- never to return. (sorry just personal opinion)

Better ask quick -- the original paint is going in January. I'll try to
keep everything original except the silver strip, but after that, you'll
have to take my memory for it.  Hmmm...maybe not a good idea...I better
take lots of pictures.

Don Malling

CD7963L 4/1/68