Re: What is this?

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What is this?
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:32:48 -0800
Is it possible the hole is completely due to corrosion?  It is hard to tell
from a picture compared to looking at it directly.

 I enjoyed your website.  First, I tried to determine if the picture on the
left was maybe you and your family and you had a nicely restored TR4 and
wore period clothes for the shot.  After all, the styles in the picture are
similar to what lots of people are wearing today.  Then I convinced myself
that was the case.  Then I discovered that the picture is for real!  You
have very good looking parents, by the way.

Gary
'73