RE: Ansa Exhaust

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>, Nick Gemas
Subject: RE: Ansa Exhaust
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 18:45:23 -0800
Robert,

Check for leaks first.

My mechanic welded my system, 86'ng the clamps (without my asking him
o)  --  it made a huge difference.  His point was that while he loves
stainless systems, the clamps that work fine on steel always leak over time
no matter how many times you tighten or replace them.   I was upset at
first, because I'm usually under the car and now moving the pipes out of the
way was not an option, but his solution has held true.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112

4 1 5   5 8 5   5 9 9 8  H