Re: Ansa Exhaust

To: jimmble@adelphia.net, trsix74@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Ansa Exhaust
From: WWellb1566@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:40:49 EST
Right on!  I've had Ansa systems on various cars through the years and was
never disappointed by the quality of the system or the sound they make.  The
Monza system is way loud when installed--and gets worse over time.  Another
TR-6 owner here in town won't publicly admit it--but he now wished he had
never bought the Monza system.  It is really obnoxious on the freeway with
it's incessant droning.

I installed a Falcon Sport System on my Tr-6 about 3 years ago and I'm
completly satisfied with it.  High quality components and the sound it makes
today is the same as the day it was installed.  Pleasant with just enough
"bark."

Summation:
Monza----Nope!
Anso------Great--but can't find one.