Commission numbers

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Commission numbers
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:48:07 -0500
I looked at a TR4A body that I'm considering to use on my TR250.  Similar to
what is outlined in "How to Restore . . . " I would have new floors, sills and
rockers that would have the front and rear body sections attached after the
necessary modifications specific to the TR250.  This replacement body would go
on an early TR6 frame that I purchased due to Wisconsin rust issues/sloppy
repairs on my frame.  After thinking through this restoration plan, I came up
with a question.  Would I be required to change my commission number to
CDXXXXL?  I would most likely want to call it CD!@(*#$&%L after I was all done.
 Just a thought.
Andy
TR250