RE: Winterization

To: "'Brett Graffis'" <bgraffis@hotmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Winterization
From: "Simms, Bruce CIC" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:06:42 -0600
The mechanic who gave me winter storage recommendations thinks putting your
car up on stands is a waste of time unless you're doing work.   He advised
blowing your tires up to the maximum inflation stamped on the sidewall in
order to avoid flat spots come spring.

The "car skates" advertised look like an interesting idea.  The TR6 is a
small car and goes sideways into a small space in my garage, freeing up the
main area for another vehicle.

Bruce Simms CF1941UO