Re: alignment frustration

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com>,
Subject: Re: alignment frustration
From: "Kevin Andrews" <kandrews@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:22:59 -0500
    Being an owner and operator of an Alignment business I see and learn a
lot of things. My father set the stepping stone for me and his father for
him. By working by their side you learn things and how they deal with
certain issues. As my father told me when I got started an his father told
him. " Always treat your customers will fairness and their vehicles as if it
was your own".
    I always keep that in my head and always have happy customers. At 33 I
still get looks from older customers about my youth and happy that my father
is still able to work with me.
    As for the mechanics now a days, it falls back on there training in this
field. If you need work done ask your friends who they suggest. You can
always find a trustful mechanic just by word of mouth.
    It is a shame that some of today's mechanics doesn't take there work
seriously. In our field life IS in our hands.
Enough rambling.
Kevin Andrews