Re: clucth cross shaft

To: mitchv@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: clucth cross shaft
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:05:57 -0500
Hi Mitch,

I was interested in your findings.  In which direction did the vendor say
the shaft was mis-drilled???  Left/right or around the shaft?  I read a
thread about something similar and never really got an answer.  I bought
a greasable cross shaft from TRF a couple of years ago and wondered if
some of my shifting problems were due to a "rotationally" (don't know the
correct technical term) mis-drilled cross shaft causing the throw of the
fork to be limited.  I will be measuring and comparing some other cross
shafts that I have the next time the tranny is pulled.

Thanks,
Jay