RE: Re: Drive Shaft

To: "'Timothy Holbrook '" <tjh173@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Re: Drive Shaft
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 23:07:35 -0500
Tim:

Ye Gods, I hope they didn't only balance the setup once it was all
assembled! That would mean that if you ever changed your transmission (did
that) then you would be lost. As it is I have a harsh vibration in the
shifter knob and have begun to feel that I didn't keep the prop shaft ends
lined up right during the job.

Great, something new to worry about. :^(

Mark Hooper