Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Drive Shaft

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Drive Shaft
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:17:13 -0800 (PST)
My Dad had told me about doing the hose clamp trick, he apparently had
done this on his various Triumphs back in his younger days.  I always
thought it sounded a little crazy!  But I am starting to think I may
have reassembled the prop shaft wrong.  I thought it only went back
together one way, due to a keyed spline like the ones on the half
shafts.  But it sounds like I was wrong here, therefore I may have just
put the prop shaft back together without regards to the phasing of the
UJs.  Guess I need to climb underneath...

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6