Drive shaft

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Drive shaft
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 07:22:37 -0500
I get a rumble that one gets when something is out of balance, when the vehicle
reaches 45mph. It disappears when I go over 50mph. If it was up to me I would
stay at 50mph, Ha Ha, Unfortunately the local law enforcement does not seem to
agree. I have checked all fastenings, balanced the wheels. I don't believe it
is the front end. Dick Taylor always reminds us, if something has been changed
recently, go back to that stage, and eliminate the possibilities from there.
(Or something to that effect). Too cold to get under the car now. I will try
the drive shaft 180 degrees and let you know what I find soon.

By the way: Thanks everyone involved in the "TR6 Performance issue", for the
entertainment. Enjoy this season!
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U