RE: RE: RE: PCV on a Good's Triple intake?'s

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE: RE: PCV on a Good's Triple intake?'s
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:47:54 -0500
Tim,

How could my e-mail have scared off potential Goodparts customers?

I am certain that Richard Good would have been very happy that someone
recommended that "he" be contacted...as opposed to some "No Nothing"
about his products, "being me", handing out advice. I thought that this
was clear to begin with!

I don't want to get started with the "Ins-and-outs" of common
sense...but doesn't it make sense that if you have a question about the
product you have purchased, it would be best to ask the person who made
it? I think so...

As far as the rest of your post...look it up in the Bentley manual...if
you still have questions I'll be glad to help!

Best Regards,

Jim