RE: Differential

To: <Btp44@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Differential
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:43:08 -0500
I am currently finishing up my second diff rebuild and both were solid
spacer pinions drilled for the cotter key , on this current Diff(CD80990)
from My 76 titled six CF51243U, built Nov 75, I find it hard to believe it
was replaced as it has so much sludge and miles on it. Does this diff #
sound correct for this commission # ?

Brooks