slightly OT: 4A frame

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: slightly OT: 4A frame
From: "Phil Parcells" <cougardb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:49:31 -0500
I have a 4A with IRS. The frame was restored by the PO, and it looks great.
However, I have jacked up the car for various reasons and notice the gap
between the doors and the body changes. Is this normal or should I be
looking for a cleverly disguised bogus frame repair? If the later, where
should I concentrate my search?

I'd like to know since your "futile" comment reminded me how important it is
to have a good foundation before proceeding.

Thanks,
Phil