It's not winter yet!

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's not winter yet!
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:42:45 -0500
Listers:
53 degrees here in North Carolina.  Warm enough to give my 250 a quick wash,
clean the wire wheels, and as the instructions say, "air [gun] is best to dry
wheels", so instead, I took it out and just drove as fast as I could!  The car
always seems to run best between 50 and 65 degrees, for some reason.  Since I
put poly u upper wishbone bushings in this past week, the handling is amazing.
Once this thing gets all the way done, it will be my as-often-as-possible
driver (hopefully daily).  Hope everyone's having a great weekend.  Back to the
Ravens game!
Andy
CD6521L